Design for Online: Getting started
Who is this webinar for?
This is a one-hour interactive webinar for learning and development professionals. You may work in a small or medium-sized organization, or you may be an independent consultant.
You don’t have a team of trainers or instructional designers who can support you as pivot your in-person programs for online. You have to do it yourself and are wondering how to get started.
This free webinar will give you concrete tips and ideas to get you started.
How will this 1-hour webinar help you?
This is an engaging, interactive webinar. You will benefit by:
- Experiencing online engagement technology so you can identify how to incorporate it into your online course.
- Identifying online learning activities to replace in-person learning activities.
- Learning from other L&D professionals.
- Receiving an Online Learning Tips and Tricks quick reference document.
Contact me about upcoming dates
This one-hour webinar is free.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
FROM ‘WING IT’ TO WOW – ONLINE DESIGN AND FACILITATION
- 6-online modules over six weeks.
- Learn a process and receive templates to reduce design time.
- Get support to redesign a course so it’s as good as or better than in-person.
ONLINE LEARNING ACTIVITIES – COURSE
- 90-minutes online session.
- Get answers to your online design questions.
- Learn tips and ideas for incorporating creativity into your online design.
ONLINE TRAINING AUDIT
- Have a current course critiqued to receive feedback on the design and facilitation.
- Receive concrete ideas and resources to make your online courses as good as, or better than, in-person.
- Receive personal support for you or your team as they create quality online programs that seamlessly integrate technology and facilitation.
- Learn my process and receive my templates and reference documents.
- Leverage my expertise in adult learning, design and technology to create innovative, engaging online programs.
CUSTOM ONLINE COURSE DESIGN
- If you need someone to design a course for you, let me know.
- I’ve been designing online training since the early 2000’s.
- I can design for delivery in Adobe Connect, WebEx, MS Teams and zoom.
- Download white paper, Components for successful online training.
- Download infographic, Online Training Data.
- Newsletter: Online learning, elearning, blended learning – what’s the difference?
- Download quick reference, Tips for Virtual Programs
- Newsletter: 10 Tips for Virtual Delivery