Learning Strategy Masterclass
Who is this masterclass for?
This program is for decision-makers who are responsible for training and development in their organization.
- You may be a Learning and Development professional who works with others to design and deliver training programs.
- You may be a Human Resource professional who is responsible for training as part of your overall portfolio.
Your current approach isn’t working. You want a plan to develop employees and aligns with your organization’s direction.
How will this masterclass help you?
This is an engaging hands-on program. Be prepared to benefit by:
- Learning content and models at your own pace.
- Getting real work done – create a learning strategy for your organization.
- Learning models and receiving the templates to guide your analysis and streamline your work.
- Being supported through an online forum and weekly group coaching sessions.
- Learning from other professionals through discussions and opportunities for feedback.
This program includes these components to support your learning and creating your learning strategy.
Each week you will:
- Learn content, models and receive templates through independent learning.
- Use worksheets and templates to apply what you’ve learned to your organization’s learning strategy.
- Join weekly online sessions to learn from colleagues and get support from me, Hannah Brown.
Find out more and register on the Performance Matters Learn site.
In this masterclass you will:
- Learn a framework for completing a needs assessment.
- Identify how learning and development can support your organization’s needs.
- Use a template to define the learner audience.
- Use templates and reference material to analyze your organization’s environment and identify what’s development programs are possible within that context.
- Use a model to identify training and non-training solutions.
- Explore when to use which training delivery mode.
- Use a model to identify when to design programs in-house and when to outsource.
- Identify how to integrate technology into your learning strategy.
February 2022 Cohort
Starts February 1, 2022
Self-study is at your own pace
Weekly Online sessions 2:30 to 3:30 EST
- February 8, 15, 22
- March 1, 8, 15, 22, 28
- April 5, 12, 19, 26
- $4,900 plus HST – 12-week program.
- Reduced pricing for teams attending the same cohort.
Go to the Performance Matters Learn site to register and learn.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
Learn about other courses and webinars on the Performance Matters Learn site.
LEARNING STRATEGY WEBINAR
I offer free webinars to introduce different aspects of creating a learning strategy.
These are some examples of learning strategies I’ve created for clients:
Email me if you have questions about the program or my services.