Online Learning Activities
Who is this course for?
This 90-minute interactive course is for anyone who designs or delivers online training. You’ve redesigned your in-person programs for online, but you’re wondering if they could be better. Or, there’s one activity in your course that you love in-person and you just can’t find an online equivalent.
This course covers online best practices. You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the learning activities that have you stumped, and will learn from other participants’ challenges and ideas.
How will this course help you?
You want your online courses to be as good if not better than your in-person courses.
- You’ve designed your online course – check!
- But, now you’ve hit a brick wall and are stuck.
- Get unstuck and ready to restart again.
- Gain some great insights to infuse creativity into your new online design.
In this course you will:
- Discuss online best practices and apply them to your online course.
- Experience good design and effective facilitation ‘in action’ so its role modelled for you.
- Receive a quick reference with online design tips and techniques.
April 22, 2021 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am EST
June 22, 2021 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am EDT
$49.00 CAD + HST
LOOKING FOR MORE?
REDESIGN FOR ONLINE – PROGRAM
- 5-online modules over three weeks.
- Learn a process and receive templates to reduce design time.
- Get support to redesign a course so it’s as good as or better than in-person.
REDESIGN FOR ONLINE – WEBINAR
- One-hour free webinar.
- Gain concrete tips and techniques for online design.
ONLINE TRAINING AUDIT
- Have a current course critiqued to receive feedback on the design and facilitation.
- Receive concrete ideas and resources to make your online courses as good as, or better than, in-person.
- Receive personal support for you or your team as they create quality online programs that seamlessly integrate technology and facilitation.
- Learn my process and receive my templates and reference documents.
- Leverage my expertise in adult learning, design and technology to create innovative, engaging online programs.
ONLINE COURSE DESIGN
- If you need someone to design a course for you, let me know.
- I’ve been designing online training since the early 2000’s.
- I can design for delivery in Adobe Connect, WebEx, MS Teams and zoom.
- Download white paper, Components for successful online training.
- Download infographic, Online Training Data.
- Newsletter: Online learning, elearning, blended learning – what’s the difference?
- Download quick reference, Tips for Virtual Programs
- Newsletter: 10 Tips for Virtual Delivery