Redesign for Online: Getting started
Who is this webinar for?
This is a one-hour interactive webinar for learning and development professionals. You may work in a small or medium-sized organization, or you may be an independent consultant.
You don’t have a team of trainers or instructional designers who can support you as pivot your in-person programs for online. You have to do it yourself and are wondering how to get started.
This free webinar will give you concrete tips and ideas to get you started.
How will this 1-hour webinar help you?
This is an engaging, interactive webinar. You will benefit by:
- Experiencing online engagement technology so you can identify how to incorporate it into your online course.
- Identify online learning activities to replace in-person learning activities.
- Learn from other L&D professionals.
- Receive an Online Learning Tips and Tricks quick reference document.
October 22 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
December 8 9:00 am – 10:00 am EST
February 11, 2021 9:00 am – 10:00 am EST
LOOKING FOR MORE?
- Click here to learn about the 5-module program, Redesign for Online: Process, Templates and Support
I also work with clients to:
- Coach and advise them as they redesign their program. They benefit from the same process and templates but in a more personalized, one-on-one way.
- Complete the course redesign work making sure to reflect culture, processes and systems in the online course.
Contact me if one of these options is a better fit for your needs.
Here are some recent blog posts related to designing and facilitating for online delivery.
This one-hour webinar is free.