Everything DiSC® is a personality assessment tool that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC® model. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C, and serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC Application Suite. Participants receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of themselves and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organization.
In-person and online delivery
Performance Matters offers the DiSC suite of programs either in-person or online. Email Hannah to find out which approach works best for your organization.
Types of Everything DiSC® Personality Assessments
There are several Everything DiSC personality assessments and profiles that may help your organization. Take a look to see what will work best in your organization.
For Leaders and Their Teams
- Everything DiSC® Management Profile – Provides managers and supervisors with insights into their behavioural style and the style of their direct reports. Highlights how they can adjust their approach to bring out the best out of each employee.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile – Provides leaders with tools to establish a vision, align their organization, and execute to get results.
For All Employees
- Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile – Provides employees with insights into their behaviour and the behaviour of others in order to build stronger, more effective relationships.
- Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile – Provides employees with an understanding of their own style in conflict, including destructive responses and underlying thought patterns. Help employees understand how to ‘catch themselves’ and make more productive choices.
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ Profile – Provides employees with a way of developing emotional intelligence (EQ) to navigate workplace interactions, including social and emotional situations. Help employees read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly.
For Sales and CSRS
- Everything DiSC® Sales Profile – Provides sales professionals and customer service representatives with the Everything DiSC Sales Map, which outlines techniques to communicate better and improve sales relationships.
Are you interested in being an Everything DiSC® certified facilitator?
Click here to find out how to get certified through Performance Matters in Waterloo Region. Commit to learning that lasts with a professional credential that connects your organization and fosters a culture of collaboration.