Learning Strategy: Webinar series
Who are these webinars for?
Your organization is developing a plan for post-pandemic return to work. You are responsible for employee training and development and need a learning strategy that:
- Supports in-office and remote employees.
- Leverages technology.
- Supports your organization’s culture and goals.
These free webinars each focus on a different topic and will give you concrete tips and ideas to get you started.
DO YOU CARE IF YOUR LEARNERS LEARN?
Move past training events and use a model for identifying training and non-training solutions.
BLENDED LEARNING: MAKE A TRIFLE NOT A SMOOTHIE
Have a targeted approach to determining which learning approaches to include in a blended solution.
WHEN TO PASS THE BUCK
Learn a framework for evaluating when to design learning in-house and when to outsource it.
STOP! CHOOSE THE RIGHT DELIVERY CHANNEL
Learn when it’s best to deliver training in-class, virtually orthrough elearning.
How will this 1-hour webinar help you?
This is an engaging, interactive webinar. You will benefit by:
- Learning a framework for developing a learning strategy.
- Talking with others about approaches you are each taking.
Sept 22 9:00am, Oct 15 1:00pm, Nov 24 1:00pm, Dec 14 2:00pm
Care if learners learn, Trifle not smoothie, Pass the buck, STOP
Free webinars to get started creating your organization’s learning strategy.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
LEARNING STRATEGY: MASTERCLASS
- 12-week online masterclass to create a learning strategy for your organization.
- Learn how to align training and development initiatives to business needs and define your learner audience.
- Identify training and non-training solutions.
- Incorporate technology into your strategy and explore your organization’s environment to determine what training to develop in-house and what to outsource.
Here are some examples where I’ve helped clients develop a learning strategy.
- A strategy for a scale-up technology company to provide customer training to support growth.
- A strategy for leveraging existing content and programs in order to monetize it into a revenue stream.
- Align the organization’s OD department and training initiatives with a new corporate direction.
- Training and Accreditation Standards for this national professional services association
Email me if you have questions about the webinar or my services.