Learning Strategy: Masterclass Program
Who is this masterclass for?
This program is for decision-makers who are responsible for training and development in their organization.
- You may be a Learning and Development professional who works with others to design and deliver training programs.
- You may be a Human Resource professional who is responsible for training as part of your overall portfolio.
Your current approach isn’t working. You want a plan to develop employees and aligns with your organization’s direction.
How will this masterclass help you?
This is an engaging hands-on program. Be prepared to benefit by:
- Learning content and models at your own pace.
- Getting real work done – create a learning strategy for your organization.
- Learning models and receiving the templates to guide your analysis and streamline your work.
- Being supported through an online forum and weekly group coaching sessions.
- Learning from other professionals through discussions and opportunities for feedback.
This program includes these components to support your learning and creating your learning strategy.
Each week you will:
- Learn content, models and receive templates through independent learning.
- Use worksheets and templates to apply what you’ve learned to your organization’s learning strategy.
- Join weekly online sessions to learn from colleagues and get support from me, Hannah Brown.
In this masterclass you will:
- Learn a framework for completing a needs assessment.
- Identify how learning and development can support your organization’s needs.
- Use a template to define the learner audience.
- Use templates and reference material to analyze your organization’s environment and identify what’s development programs are possible within that context.
- Use a model to identify training and non-training solutions.
- Explore when to use which training delivery mode.
- Use a model to identify when to design programs in-house and when to outsource.
- Identify how to integrate technology into your learning strategy.
Schedule – February 2022 cohort
Group Coaching – Tuesdays 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Join me and other participants every week.
- Discuss what you’ve been learning.
- Share how you’re applying what you’ve learned.
- Ask questions to ‘get unstuck’.
- Learn from your peers.
Here are the dates:
12-week online masterclass to create a learning strategy for your organization. Learn how to align training and development initiatives to business needs and define your learner audience. Identify training and non-training solutions. Incorporate technology into your strategy and explore your organization’s environment to determine what training to develop in-house and what to outsource.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
LEARNING STRATEGY WEBINAR
I offer free webinars to introduce different aspects of creating a learning strategy.
Sign up to receive my monthly newsletters. Here are some focused on learning strategy.
These are some examples of learning strategies I’ve created for clients: