We’ve been acquiring companies and we want to clearly define our one brand and culture to our customers and employees.
As a Financial Technology (FinTech) company, this client wanted a training solution that would reflect its technology industry.
The engagement began with a needs assessment to understand their desired culture change, clarify how the training solution would integrate with the broader culture initiative, and to identify a learning platform to host the online training courses.
Training Solution Integrated with Social Learning Platform
Hannah recommended Curatr by HT2 as the learning platform because it provided:
- Social learning, gamification and microlearning naturally in its design.
- The ability to incorporate a variety of content – custom-designed, curated, online courses, etc.
- An engaging and user-friendly interface.
- An easy-to-use administrative interface for the client to generate reports.
The training solution included two types of online courses within Curatr.
Stand-alone elearning courses that:
- Illustrated an example of one of the leadership competencies that shaped the desired culture.
- Communicated concepts through a comic book storytelling approach.
- Leveraged Curatr’s social learning and gamification functionality.
Progressive, four-part scenarios that:
- Presented a situation that integrated multiple leadership competencies.
- Asked participants to discuss online how they would respond.
The client saw a 30% increase in employee engagement and completion rates compared to other elearning programs they launched through their Learning Management System (LMS).
- Learn how Hannah completes needs assessments.
- Learn how Hannah creates custom-designed development programs.
- Learn how Hannah designs elearning.
This project was completed through Benchmark Performance.